DAILIES TOTAL 1
Alcon’s Dailies Total 1 is the first and only water gradient contact lens. It has a silicone core, sandwiched between an outer and inner layer of an ultrasoft hydrophilic surface that boasts greater than 80% water content.
Dailies Total 1 are great for patients that suffer from contact lens-related dryness and for patients that have difficulty tolerating sustained contact lens wear.
Silicone hydrogel material with low water content delivers superior oxygen transmissibility Ultrasoft, hydrophilic surface gel is designed to offer exceptional lubricity Contact lenses contain phosphatidylcholine, an ingredient also found in natural tears.
The DAILIES TOTAL1® water gradient technology reduces end-of-day dryness, as the water content approaches nearly 100% at the outermost surface of the lens. The innovative optical design of this new multifocal lens offers a smooth progression of power designed to provide a seamless experience between distant, intermediate and near vision.
DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Contact Lenses
Designed for refreshing comfort with every blink so you can make the most of every day.
Advanced all day comfort:
- Instantly fresh and comfortable at insertion.
- Moisturizes with every blink.
- Refreshes all day.
- Brand new pair every day.
- No cleaning or disinfecting.
- No deposit build-up.
DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal
DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lenses, by Alcon®, features a breakthrough water gradient design for people with presbyopia. A silky-smooth surface and superior breathability offer all-day comfort, while a multifocal design creates seamless transition between distant, intermediate, and near vision.
- DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lenses are the first and only water gradient lenses designed for people with presbyopia.
- DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal is the perfect choice when looking for both superior comfort and breathability.
CooperVision designed CooperVision®MyDay® to provide everything you need for an exceptional overall daily disposable experience: uncompromised comfort, easy lens insertion and removal, and a highly breathable lens that helps provides a healthier lens wearing experience.
That’s MyDay—lenses you’ll put in and forget about until you’re ready to call it a day.
- uncompromised comfort, easy lens insertion and removal, and a highly breathable lens that helps provides a healthier lens wearing experience.
- That’s MyDay—lenses you’ll put in and forget about until you’re ready to call it a day.
- Convenient daily replacement scheduleThe healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel lenses
- Vision correction for nearsightedness and farsightedness
- Supports excellent all-day comfortUVA and UVB protection*
Regardless of how often or how long you wear your contact lenses, your eyes should be examined at least once a year to make sure your eyes are continuing to tolerate contact lens wear and show no signs of ill effects from the lenses.
Proclear 1 Day
Proclear means “comfort”. Along with the same material attributes found in Proclear sphere lens, you can now upgrade to the convenience of a daily disposable lens.
- A Fresh new lens every day.
- Ideal for sports enthusiasts, athletes and teens.
- Features aspheric optics designed to block both contact lens and corneal aberrations resulting in crisp, clear “high definition” vision.
- Optimized lens design and handling tint allows for easy lens insertion and removal.
- Patented molded round lens edge reduces eyelid interaction – resulting in continuous wearing comfort.
- Available in convenient 30 packs for the occasional wearer or 90 packs for the every day wearer.
Ready to order your contacts? Order online!